My 5 best packing tips to move


{Council No. 1}

Color code: This is by far my favorite tip. Go out and get some colored tape for each room or area of ​​your home to which you will be moving. Once you have assigned a color to each room while you pack, you will label that box with that colored ribbon and write with a marker that the room and hat are in the box.

{Council No. 2}

Pack your clothes to hang in a bag. Do not waste your boxes on your hanging clothes and hangers. Keep them all on the hanger and use a large garage bag to keep them all together and easy to transport. I just grouped a whole group, place the bag around the bottom of all and then tied a knot with the strings of the bag around the hanger, leaving the hook out of the bag. This keeps them organized, less wrinkled and much easier to unpack in their new closet.
I did this to all the hanging clothes including our children. All our clothes in the dressers we just saved in the dresser. Yes, this is heavy, but simply pull out the full drawers, move them in the truck and put them back in this place, which saves a lot of time and boxes.

{Council No. 3}

Wrap. Be sure to wrap your valuables. The worst is when you unpack a box and have broken frames, memorabilia and decorative items. Or kitchen utensils. I learned this in the most difficult way, so wrap them up. No matter how you do it, you will not regret it.
Use newspaper, paper towels, bubble wrap (we already have some) or, of course, use your towels. I used the entire towel to wrap fragile items. I did not empire one. This is a free and more supportive way.

{Council No. 4}

Bag your hardware, screws, nails and anchors. For each room in which I removed something from the wall (photos, decoration, shelves, tapestries, headboards, etc.) I put them in a bag; I put the ribbon that combined with the room in which they were what were in the table. I put it in a box in that room.

{Council No. 5}

Pack your items that will be stored, in the garage or in the basement in plastic containers. This is huge for me if you have things like Christmas decorations, camping supplies, baby clothes and anything else you store, since it is not used all the time, it is better to put them in containers and label them. Storage units can be infected with insects or mice, basements can be flooded, garages can be flooded along with other damages. These containers protect those items.
http://brainstudioz.hamrahblog.com/post/5/Easy+ways+to+work+to+change+homes+with+children
https://yaplog.jp/universalblog/archive/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Packers and movers - Move your office

Local and international relocation services